Winter is Coming!
10 tips on how you can prepare your Caddy for the cold
It’s starting to get a little chilly out there, which is a good sign that winter is right around the corner. What a better time than to prepare your Cadillac for such a cold season. We have put together a list of 10 Tips to help ensure your Caddy will be ready to drive once the cold weather sets in.
1. Check your oil and fluids to make sure they are at the correct levels
2. Check your air and fuel filters to make sure they are not dirty or falling apart
3. The cooling system should be drained and refilled as recommended
4. Check your heater and defroster to make sure they are functioning correctly
5. Replace your wiper blades and refill your wiper fluid if necessary
6. Inspect your battery for bad terminals and make sure it’s running healthy
7. Inspect all light bulbs and replace burnt ones for both the interior and exterior of your Cadillac
8. Check your tires to make sure they have enough tread life and they are at the correct pressure reading
9. Inspect your brakes to make sure they function correctly
10. Lastly, keep an emergency kit inside your Cadillac just in case. This includes storing a fire extinguisher at both the front and rear of the vehicle. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.
Caddy Daddy has also put together a list of parts that we think will help prepare your Cadillac for this winter season…
1939-1985 Cadillac Rubber Weatherstripping Kits
1936-1993 Cadillac Car Covers
1930-1993 Cadillac Windshield Wiper Blades
1925-1993 Cadillac Brake Items
1956-1970 Cadillac Rubber Floor Mats
1940-1976 Cadillac Tune Up Kits
Well, there ya have it.
Enjoy the winter season, stay warm, and stay safe out there Cadillac drivers!